Friday, June 12, 2009

Naruto Chapter 451: Dealing with Sasuke

Summary: The villagers start rebuilding Konoha. Danzou classifies Sasuke as a missing-nin. Naruto thinks he finally understands him.

Serenphoria says:

Overall a chapter with lots to enjoy (I love transitions!). My reading went something like this:

- Sasuke? The title already annoys me. Sad...I remember a time when Sasuke was so cool.

- Oh Yamato, you show off :)

- Inari!

- Aw, look at our little Naruto maturing before our eyes. *beams*

- "If anyone rejects my way of life, I'll kill everyone they love." Aw, Sasuke, you haven't matured at all. I know he's suppose to be an angsty, mellow-dramatic 15-year-old, but he can actually make good on his death threats. Scary. And he looks totally stupid next to our growing Naruto. Stop making excuses for him Naru!

- My new favorite line: No good news ever comes from a scroll.

- I'd hate to say this, but I totally agree with Danzou's first decree as Hokage. It's about time!

3 Comments:

At June 13, 2009 12:39 AM , Blogger Nibbles said...

'No good news' indeed! I love that line!

I'm a bit surprised at the declaration actually, if only for the 'WHAT?! THAT WASN'T DONE BEFORE NOW?!'

Seriously, I thought that the council had sicked the Anbu on him already, and that Naruto had a special dispensation from the Hokage to bring him in alive. :/

 
At June 13, 2009 4:15 AM , Anonymous Naruto Manga said...

Oh, this chapter is already up at http://www.narutomangareturn.org/. I was able to read the translated version there.

I love naruto manga!

 
At June 15, 2009 2:34 AM , Anonymous Nemesis Jedi said...

Heh, he! I knew Yamato was going to be Konoha's primary fixer upper due to his special talents. Somewhere in the Shinigami's vast stomach Hashirama's shaking his head and going “Psh, amateur.”

Ah, I never thought I'd see those two again. Inari grew up pretty good didn't he? Already hitting on women totally out of his league :P

Ah, yes, Naruto matured but he's still the lovable lug that we've always known~ Can't say the same of Sasuke, unfortunately. It's interesting to see that even though Naruto and Sasuke both experienced the pain of losing someone they love and that nasty little thing called revenge, Naruto finds strength in Jiraiya's belief in him (total Gurren Lagann moment by the way) and Sasuke simply can not. I honestly can't blame him because in my humble opinion the way Sasuke lost his loved ones was far worse then either Naruto and Nagato's combined. Seriously, whatever motives Itachi may have had, he was ruthless. Er, anyway what I'm trying to say is- I wonder how their ideologies will hold up once they meet up again.

Man, if Danzou wanted to make a mortal enemy out of Naruto that's the way to do it. Well, the ball's in your court now Naruto... let's see just how much you've learned.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home