Saturday, August 02, 2008

Naruto Chapter 411: The Eight-Tailed Beast vs. Sasuke

Summary: The Eight-Tails jinchuuriki evades Sasuke's attack and cuts Sasuke with his swords. (read 411 here)

Serenphoria Says:

Erm...over-dramatic much? And here I thought most skilled ninja were experienced with swords. Or maybe Sui's been in a tank too long to notice every ANBU carries a sword. I'd hate to burst the kid's bubble, but being a sword master isn't all that rare. Time for a new dream.

Cut Sasu for realz, 8T! No more fake-outs and illusions. I want a good'ole fashion brawl!

One nice thing from this chapter is that Sasuke is trying to understand the concept of the jinchuuriki, and the soft part of my heart is hoping that it's a sign that he's trying to understand Naruto. To hurt or help, remains to be seen. (I'm leaning towards helping, but indirectly, because Sasuke would never admit to caring).


I'm just sayin'...

4 Comments:

At August 05, 2008 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, that comparison just killed me (between gai and hachibi jinchuuriki) XD

 
At August 05, 2008 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Sasuke, you betta WATCH YO-SELF! Mr. T can kill you with a sword behind his KNEE. Truly, he is no ordinary ninja. He uses no knees! He needs no knees!

Was it just me, or did Gai look like he was about to bust into "Vogue"???

...PLEASE, Kishimoto, if you have any mercy at all, let Sasuke BLEED. I am so SICK of him always winning without effort. Honestly, he doesn't have to die, he just has to LOSE- to someone who isn't his brother. Not tie, not a pyrrhic victory, a flat-out LOSS. Lose, dammit, LOSE! If Mr. T doesn't beat respect into him, Madara needs to introduce his face to the dirt. Several times. In quick succession.

 
At August 05, 2008 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, Mr. Host and Gai!

Uncanny.

Yep, everyone's a sword master these days. I kinda hope that Naruto will stick to your under appreciated Kunai. Though you'll hear no complaints from me if he upgrades to his old man's special Hiraishin Kunai. *hint* Also, sword from the sleeve, Sasuke? stop copying Itachi already, would you! You're degrading his awesomeness >:o

I too would like to believe he wants to help Naruto, but who knows what goes through Sasuke's head these days. I'm really surprised that he knows so little about the tailed beasts... you would think that after seeing Kyuubi he'd try to learn more about them. Speaking about the fur ball, I wonder what he meant when he said Sasuke would 'regret' killing Naruto.

'We're the ones using Akatsuki'

Gah, such arrogance.

Madara's a Darth Sidious level manipulator here and has been kicking around since before the hidden villages even came into being. I kinda want Madara to utterly crush him because of that comment alone.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but does Sasuke honestly believe he's in control? If Madara doesn't completely play him like the top tier villain that he should be I'll be severely upset. *rant*

Speaking of knocking Sasuke down a peg or two... as much as I'd like to believe that Mr. Host did just that we all know the last page was either genjutsu, mud clone, etc. Ah well, he still has a special ability from the tailed beast in waiting.

 
At August 08, 2008 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee, Sasuke's gettin' a bit of a beat down in 412, and whadaya know, Karin isn't *completely* useless.

Is it just me or did Naruto get a little buff? ((Mmm, man shoulders. *drool*))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home