Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Naruto Chapter 395: The Mystery that is Tobi

Summary: Team Konoha puzzles over Tobi's abilities, who seems to somehow literally disappear/cease to exist. Zetsu reports to Tobi/Madara that Sasuke defeated Itachi, but suffered damages. (Read 395 here)

Serenphoria Says:

Nothing too deep this time, but a lot of really great moments:

- Shino: I love how everyone else calls out really complicated names for their jutsu and he utters such simple commands for his. (Fly. Spread. Swarm.) I think it fits him perfectly. I also noted a quirky speech pattern in which he doesn't just explain what's going on, but prefaces by verbalizing the implied question. Silly Shino.

- Kiba: He totally missed. I love how he tries futilely to salvage his dignity.

<-- read right to left --

- Zetsu: He reports to Tobi? How many of the others are in cahoots? So far Pein, Konan, Itachi, and Zetsu knows Tobi isn't just a goofball.

- ExclamationFace!Kakashi: He saw Tobi's Sharingan. I'm dying to know what he's thinking.

- Naruto: "Yo, Aloe Vera!" - I nearly died. I love you, Naruto.

*ah hem* Am I the only one who gave pause at Naruto's command of 'Suck him dry, Shino!'? First snaketongue!Orochi and now this. Maybe it's just me... :(

2 Comments:

At April 02, 2008 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of Naruto. I wouldn't have given the character credit for knowing what aloe vera IS. Of course, he spends enough time in Ninja Hospital to have picked up a few things (although whether he spends much time in the burn ward without Sasuke there to set him on fire is anybody's guess.)

I like Tobi. I like Tobi very, very much. He's all: "Pshaw, I am so awesome I don't even need to beat ya'll senseless. I'll play with ya next week!" Yep. I like Tobi. And Shino (who can just insect people to death, which is a cool power), but mostly Tobi.

 
At April 05, 2008 1:01 AM , Blogger ビリー said...

Hi!
Very good site
Please link to this site

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home