Saturday, June 02, 2007

Naruto Chapter 355: Which Way?

Summary: Team Konoha separate in search of Sasuke. Team Hebi split to gather information about the Akatsuki. Tobi and Deidara find one of the teams.

SnowyOwl Says:

This is one of those chapters that will define how the rest of the arc will pan out as far as who is with who and will meet who. I suspect there's a lot of misdirection, so I won't take this at face value. To note:

-Love how Kakashi tells Sakura to take a chill pill.
-Naruto and Hinata teamed up. Fans of this popular pairing are probably cheering victorious now. I, personally, am still not a fan unless something drastic happens ... soon.
-Dude. Sakura's doggies caught Sasuke's scent within 5 kilos. He's been right under your nose the whole time!
-Suigetsu is still cool and Juugo talks to birds (aaw!). Fly away before he eats you!
-Shino makes me laugh.


My thoughts exactly Tobi-kun.

Witherwing writes:

What's with the cloaks, man? Snowyowl and I have discussed that the author is probably getting lazy and the cloaks are a good way to not have to draw arms. I also like them for the uniformity. Maybe the weather's getting cold and we don't know it. Also not how Konoha ninja's are in white while everyone else is in black.

The mission: I'm not really sure what the mission is anymore. If they put Sasuke before the Akatuski it's because they want him back? Now I'm thinking that if he doesn't want to be a Konoha ninja, you can't really make him. Or maybe they want to detain him so that they can offer help? What's going on?

Note: on page 13 they were able to cover forest, plains, ocean and desert all in a 5 kilo radius. What a small world.

1 Comments:

At June 02, 2007 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sasuke: Not as good at hiding as previously believed. Sakura should be kicking herself right now. ("You mean all I had to do was train Sasuke tracking dogs and I'd always be able to find him?" ::runs off and makes bestest friends with Kiba::) Of course, if she knew that all she had to do to find him REALLY fast was wear a hideous muu muu and hang out with an explodey sculptor... I'd stick with the dogs if I stood in her cartoony shoes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home