Monday, February 05, 2007

Naruto Manga 339: New Jutsu

SnowyOwl Says:

In the Woods: Man, Shikamaru can be pretty brutal. Rather than 'sploding Hidan's head too, he left him conscious but buried for all eternity to suffer. And Hidan's just crazy. Crazy! Let me just say that I would have a serious heart-attack if I found his head creeping up on me while I slept. Constant vigilance, Shika. Constant vigilance.

In the clearing: Dude, I didn't think I'd say this, but Naruto's Wind Shuriken looks really, really awesome.

Witherwing writes:

Woodlands: Oh yeah, Hidan's really gone off the deep end now. I guess being severed from one's body and doomed to spend eterity in a hole can do that to a person. But you know, he could just eat all the dirt or something. He's got a lot of time on his hands. But maybe his head did get squiched though when Shika blew up those huge bolders. One can only hope. Hidan's like the knight in Monty Python. Only, a little more creepy.

But checkout Shikamaru's pride:

The Jutsu: So Naruto's new jutsu is the Kage bunshiin. But wait! There's more. He's going to use the clones to collect information about the bad guy. Something he just figured out. And Kakashi just told Yamato the same thing like two seconds later. What was he doing with ero-sennin for two years? I feel like he should have picked this up the first few times he used it.

I agree that the new jutsu looks promising but still not that impressive. I mean, what do the others see that makes them all go 'whoa'. What do they know that I don't?

SnowyOwl Says:

Just a thought, but where did all the dirt that use to be in the hole go? And then, where did all the dirt that buried Hidan come from? 'Cause if you notice, the filled hole is still at the same level as before, so it's not as if Shika collapsed part of the hole into itself. Physics, physics...

1 Comments:

At February 06, 2007 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Blinks* You mean, Malfoy's going to eat a metric assload of dirt, and then bounce along the road until he finds Shikamaru staring at the clouds, and eat his face off? Won't the dirt and rock chip his teeth? What's he going to do, gum him to death? Or talk him to death about his EVIL KARMIC GOD OF DOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooMMMMMMM? I'd take him on the road- "Remember kids, this can happen to YOU if you join the Superfriends. Just say no." Malfoy the Cautionary Tale. Remember kids, there's nothing that pyrotechnics can't solve. If you have a problem, blow it to smithereens in your family's forest! (Actually, I wonder if the deer are all like "Man in is in the forest! Man is in the forest!" Ah, Bambi. How I hated that movie.)

I'm with you, though, Snowy. That windy ball of death and doom LOOKS really, really, really cool. But I'd probably react well anyway. We probably shouldn't annoy the kid with the demon in his stomach. Just a thought.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home