Thursday, December 14, 2006

Naruto Manga 334: Dark Transfiguration

SnowyOwl Says:

Nooooo! Just die! Why can't they just die! Nothing had better happen to Kakashi, because I just might go postal. I don't want even want to see him in the hospital again, because the poor man spends too much time there. The hospital and the grave stone. Death and dying everywhere. Give the guy a break. It must suck to be so awesome and have so little chakra.

On a lighter note, I nearly gagged when I read this (see picture on right). Ya think, Ino?

You know what this chapter is setting up for, right? Team Yamato is going to come rescue them with Naruto's new windy ball of Doom. And maybe Sakura's Water Element: Torrent of Tears. I hope Sai's there too, maybe he can cower those pesky Akatsuki with his Abs of Steel. Though, Hidan might be able to give him a run for his money. For a person that doesn't need to work out to live, he's pretty toned. Meh.

Updates to 333 too.

Witherwing writes: Updated 12-21-06

Die, just die...why won't they die? Having creepy masked dollies coming out of your back it's just gross and wrong. Be awed by Ino's power of deduction. Now they have to fight immortals with all elemental jutsus. Good thing that Kakashi can copy them.

Did you see him save Shikamaru and Chouji? His Chuunin vest got blown off and then his gloves. And his mask got a little ripped. It better not com off all the way because you know that the day you see his face is the day that he DIES!

And with Team Yamato as backup do you think the Naruto will just use his one new wind-ball-of -destruction over and over again? Well, that and his tenacity attack. I'm just saying that some evil people better die soon. That's all.

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2006 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You obviously didn't know that Ino is Konoha's secret Master of the Obvious, Snowy. Nothing much gets past her. Honestly, she annoys me even more than Sakura. I mean, if you're immortal, you don't just use it as an advantage, like, "for this fight, today, I think I'll be immortal! Yeah, that'll work!" You're ALWAYS immortal.
No, what they REALLY need is a self-sacrificing grandma type. You suppose that Malfoy or NotItachi'sPartner have any in the woodwork? Maybe a great aunt? Or a veritable second cousin twice removed?
If they kill Kakashi, I will be beyond furious. He is my favorite character (after Naruto) and I will just get bitter. Uh, more bitter. Bitterer? No, but I think he can just count on reserving his cosy spot in the Hospital Ward for Constantly Running out of Juice Ninjas. Maybe he and Shikamaru can play chess, since he's like Kakashi's Mini-Me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home