Thursday, December 14, 2006

Naruto Manga 335: The Terrible Secret

SnowyOwl Says:

My heart stopped reading the title. So foreboding. But it wasn't too bad. Unless soul-eater Kakuzu takes Kakashi's heart.

Check out Shikamaru being all confrontational and not fighting from afar. I wonder what the 'role' is. I wonder why manga/anime characters like using 'that' so much without using the identifier first.
Witherwing writes:

I'm still loving Shikamaru's serious face. And because we've showed it so many times, I'm not including a picture. I'm thinking his 'role' has something to do with avenging Asuma 'cause you know that Hidan's the one that he has a real grudge against. I also like how he carries his shadow in the knuckle knives and throws it around to have a longer range. The real question should be what was it that Kakashi gave him? Soldier pills? A help whistle? It better not be a 'read this when I'm gone' note.

I also got a kick out of the fact that the enemy was just standing there listening to Team Ten's plan and answering their questions. Gotta love the ninja code of honor that won't let them fight and opponent who's not ready. Now all they have to do is kill not-Hidan...four times plus one for the original I think.

Updated 334

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2006 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a brief moment of- I think Shikamaru is not only smoking, but he's on drugs. More specifically, one of Chouji's patented Ultra-Slim-Quick-Suicide pills. Seriously, junior. You're fifteen. Your teacher led a full (if a bit brief) life. It is stupid, stupid, STUPID to do that whole "avenge-master-at-the-cost-of-my-life" thing. For one thing, it's a complete waste of an Obi Wan type sacrifice (OMG that is so so geeky. And I don't even like Star Wars!) I'm still waiting for Naruto and co. to come in and save the day- since he'll just keep standing until the immortals die. You know he will. Or Sakura will annoy them into suicide. Sakura and Ino together! The Suicide Twins! A combined SuperBestFriends technique. Only problem that I see is that there's no way of catching the teams in the irritation. Or the readers for that matter. :-P They HAVE to bring in Naruto. They just have to. At this point, I'd even accept Sasuke as a a deus ex machina.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home