Thursday, February 08, 2007

Naruto Manga 341: The Training's Results!

**Updated: 2-28-07**

SnowyOwl Says:


Sweet Windy Ball of Doom. Naruto got him with the same trick he used on Neji, risking his own body for the feint. I guess bad guys are all selfish and self-preserving, so they can't fathom the opponent sacrificing themselves for a greater cause (Also see Ukon vs. Kiba, circa 204)

I love how Kakashi is trying to copy the jutsu. He's a practical that way. Cheater.


Yes, but is he dead?

Witherwing writes:

How does that guy possibly keep all that string...yarn...rope...in his body? That's just not normal.

I must say though, if bad guys weren't self preserving, then they wouldn't be very good bad guys. I think it works well for them. ^_^

And even though Naruto used his windy ball of doom, he still didn't manage to kill him. (Though I suppose we didn't know this until the next chapter.) What good is it if he almost kills himself and still lets the enemy escape? Well, I suppose it's just an incomplete jutsu right now. We'll give him time.

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2007 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! (*Recovers personal head, throws Malfoy's to the carniverous deer*) I'm SO glad to have my own head back. I never liked using Malfoy's, I have NO IDEA where it has BEEN. I'm satisfied. It doesn't matter if Naruto didn't actually kill the Immortal Squid (although if he did, I'm sure it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...)he landed a REALLY COOL looking hit! Although reading it, I thought- wait. Don't they need to kill him like twice more? Maybe Yamato the Mutant Captain and Sai can each get a hit in? (But I LOVE how the Immortal Squid's... um... stuffing is leaking out!)

I don't know if the ever awesome Kakashi is actually trying to copy the Swirly Wind of Death. Maybe he's just incredibly gory-minded, and the Immortal Squid annoyed him enough for him to want to know EXACTLY how many times he got hit with the Blender no justu. It doesn't matter. I have my head back, and Naruto hit something, on the second try. Maybe he'll work his way up to the right way, the first time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home