Thursday, September 14, 2006

Naruto Manga 322: In which I have no idea what the title is but has lots of ninjas

Witherwing writes:

Sorry for another late post but to make it up, there's two in one day!

I really liked the chapter picture for this week but I gotta admit that I still have no idea what the names of those boys are. Forgive me.

The Akatsuki - They are so powerful that Asuma's already sweating even before they've battled. I think that's smart of him to not underestimate the enemy. Also revealed it the fact that the guy I've dubbed 'Malfoy' can't die. Duh, duh, DUH! It seems that 'Inverted eye guy' has a problem with keeping his temper and need to kill in check. It makes me wonder how many times he's tried to kill his partner already and how many he's killed before.

The Training - I don't think it's that fact that the super bunshins are wiping Naruto out. I think it's the fact that he keeps on blowing himself up all the time. But, man, he was concentrating so hard that he Kuubied himself. Four-tails and everything. Was it just because he was trying to use a lot of chakra? Cause if he was just trying to control it to work then he wasn't doing a very good job controlling. Poor Yamato again. I mean, could he have any more pressure on him? The success of Naruto "rests on your shoulder." Which on a large scale it the chance that Naruto will become stronger than Sasuke, Kakashi, the Fourth, and all others rest all on Yamato. :sigh:

I also enjoyed how the disgruntled Malfoy was sitting all by his lonesome outside worrying about his smell. I really liked the last panel. Great line. He can't die. Asuma!


SnowyOwl Says:

I don't know what it is, but I love it when Naruto kyuubifies. But only to a certain point of kyuubification. Crazy sharp red eyes and wrinkled muzzle. Cool. Ovally pupiless eyes and blood crusted body (and snoutless?). Lame. I think I like the idea of Naruto struggling...I like my boys troubled. Angst!

And ditto on my sympathies for Yamato. He carries the weight of the Fourth's memory and legacy on his shoulders. But what a poignant senpai-kouhai moment! The wind beneath their wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home