Thursday, August 31, 2006

Naruto Manga 321: Smooth...Talker

Witherwing writes:
I'd like to copy and apply last post's Shikamaru comment to this chapter. Kanoha's ace.

Kakashi-the-smooth: I never knew Kakashi to be the smooth talker but he does it too well. He even did the ping. Poor Yamato.
He's like Banji from PoT who knows just what to say to get his students to work their hardest. And he actually believes in Naruto. Too sweet.

The Jutsu: How awesome was Kakashi to pull the rasengen out of nowhere. So what I gather is that Naruto has to do something like put the chidori and rasengen to-geh-tha. Not like that, together! Except it won't be the chidori but some wind-cutting twister or something. If no one teaches him, how will he ever come up with anything by himself?

Shika-the-observant: I wonder how many people in the village actually know that Asuma and the third are related. How come it seems like nobody has mothers? I don't know whether Asuma was saying that everyone in the 12 gaurds were close or that he and Chiriku were especially. But by telling Shikamaru that it was like him and Chouji, that makes them the closest kind of friends.
And how can ninja's smoke? It has to be bad for their lung capacity since they jump and run all the time. Can you just feel his end drawing closer?

SnowyOwl Says

This chapter...was awesome! Ah! What wonderful insight into several student-teacher relationships. Plus, we're really starting to see more sides of Kakashi, almost to the point that he seems out of charater. See Below.

Kakashi-the-Smooth: Kakashi never pulled that before (smooth talking out of a bill), though he does has colorful late excuses. He certainly didn't know how to communicate with Sasuke. But then, Sasuke's not exactly normal now izzy? It's been hinted in the past that Kakashi doesn't treat his students either. Who knew he was such as cheapskate? Or maybe he really felt the pay-cut when he went from ANBU to jounin instructor. I bet he copied the 'ping' from Gai, though I think it's hilarious that he has to 'ping' with his eyes because that's the only facial feature he can be expressive with. (Gah! ending with a preposition!)

Kakashi-the-faithful: So...when before part II did Kakashi ever expressed such faith in Naruto? On what basis can he say Naruto will surpass the Fourth? In strength? We know that Kakashi doesn't see him as a genius or as bright. The only explanation is that Kakashi is drawning some relation between Yondy and Naruto -- he knows something we don't -- and that's the basis of his faith maybe?

Kakashi-the-mysterious: I love Kakashi because I think he's a lot stronger and knows a lot more than he lets on (of course he would know the Rasengan! But interesting that the sannin don't know). He plays cool, dumb, goofy, pervy - but to what end? What's his motivation? That mask on his face is definitely a physical manifestation of a metaphorical disguise. I'm so curious but I dread the day when the real Kakashi is revealed, because you know that the day the mask comes down is the day Kakashi DIES! NOOOO!

I really liked Naruto's determined face. Oh, and you know that Yamato is really sweating because he Naruto's about to Super Bunshin and he'll be chakra supressing for the next day.


Quick notes on Team Asuma scene:
-I can't see him all chummy with Chiriku. That guy seemed to square for Asuma. The guy was a monk!
-The ciggies? Well, Asuma is a wind-type. Maybe his super air control purifies the death fumes. (*aheh* *aheh* I think I've got the black lung pop)
-I think the team knows Asuma is related to the Third. They all dot dot dotted when Shika mentioned him.

2 Comments:

At December 07, 2009 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://exelumef.servetown.com/ipykexi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 
At February 03, 2010 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home